First time in paperback!
Get it from Amazon US
Or start reading Nightshade right now, with an instantly-delivered ebook from these online booksellers:
In the U.S.:
Other books in the series:
You Can Read eBooks Even If You Don’t Have A Kindle!
Nightshade is published by InterMix, the electronic imprint of Penguin, and is currently only available as an eBook. But you don’t need a Kindle to read it! You can use free apps to read any eBook on a:
• iPad, Galaxy, Nexus, Surface, or any other tablet
• Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows phone, etc.)
Here’s how to read eBooks on your favorite device:
• Get the free Kindle app.* Install it on the device you want to use for reading.
• Then go to the Nightshade Amazon page and find the green box in the upper right corner. It looks like this:
Before you click the buy button:
Go to the Deliver to: box and select the device you want to use for reading.
Click the buy button, and in less than five minutes, you can be reading!
If you accidentally click the buy button before selecting your device:
Go to any page on Amazon and click on:
(It’s in the upper right corner of the Amazon page).
Scroll down to find:
The first item is:
Manage Your Kindle
• Click on that, sign into your account, then look for Nightshade. To the right will be an “Actions” button. Click on it and you’ll see these choices.
* Of course you can buy from online booksellers other than Amazon, and it’s just as easy to download the free Nook app from Barnes & Noble, or the free Kobo app, or the free Sony app. (The Sony Reader will let you read on any Android device, but not on Apple devices yet.)
Congratulations! Now you can enjoy reading anytime, anywhere!