To get here the fastest/cheapest way by train, enter your starting location into the
• Get off the subway at the Ginza Station (Hibiya Line, Ginza Line and Marunounchi Line).
• Exit A7 will lead you right into the Ginza Mitsukoshi department store. The food hall is down the escalator, right inside the entrance. 🔎 Google map
• Exit A11 is next to the basement entrance to the Matsuya department store. 🔎 Google map If you go up the stairs to the street and continue in that direction, you will get to the Ito-ya stationery store. 🔎 Google map
• Across the street from Exit A11 is the Apple Store. 🔎 Google map
• If you cross the street to that corner and turn left across the smaller cross-street, halfway up that block is the Mikimoto pearl store. The museum is upstairs.
• Continuing in that direction to the corner with the Wako department store, turn right. The Sony Building is on this street.
• If you’d like to stop for the best cup of coffee in the world, Café Bechet is here:
Read a novel set in Tokyo…