To get here the fastest/cheapest way by train, enter your starting location into the
How to get to the Nishi-azabu bar district:
• It’s about equidistant from Hiroo Station (Hibiya Line) and Roppongi Station (Hibiya Line & Oedo Line)
From Hiroo Station:
• Go out Exit 3 and turn right.
• Cross the street at the earliest opportunity and turn left into the second small street you cross.
• Turn right on the second small street, and you’ll find many small bars, including A Perfect Bar For Bananafish. 🔎 Google map
From Roppongi Station:
• Go out Exit 4b and continue straight along the street.
• Cross two big streets. Diagonally across the second intersection, you’ll see Hobson’s Ice Cream store on the corner.
– If you want to go to the Library Bar These, continue straight on the street and turn right into the second small street.
– If you want to go to A Perfect Bar For Bananafish, cross to the Hobson’s corner, turn right, and then turn left into the first small street. 🔎 Google map
Read a novel set in Tokyo…
“A genuinely gripping crime thriller which wrong-foots and perplexes the reader throughout, drawing us in emotionally . . . Highly recommended.” –Raven Crime Reads