To get here the fastest/cheapest way by train, enter your starting location into the
or download a free Japan Travel mobile app to your phone (I use Navitime Japan Travel)
Ebisu Yokocho old-fashioned restaurant “street”
Ebisu Garden Place/Yebisu Beer Museum
From the Ebisu JR Station:
• Go out the East Exit and turn right
• Get on the moving walkway and ride it to the end, then go out of the station. Ebisu Garden Place is across the street.
From the Hibiya Line station:
• Go out the East Exit and get on the long escalator directly outside the exit
• Walk though the Atre complex, then past the JR ticket gates on your right.
• Keep going until you get to the moving walkway
• Ride it to the end, then go out of the station. Ebisu Garden Place is across the street.
Blacow burger restaurant
Medusa jellyfish & shark bar