To get here the fastest/cheapest way by train, enter your starting location into the
or download a free Japan Travel mobile app to your phone (I use Navitime Japan Travel)
• Get off the train at Higashi-mukojima station.
• There is only one exit. Go out the ticket gate and make a sharp right. Walk back along the station building.
• At the corner, turn right. Continue straight until you hit a big street with a stoplight.
• Cross the street and continue straight along the small street. The garden wall will border the sidewalk on your right.
• Turn right at the first opportunity, and buy a ticket at the entrance.
While you’re in Japan, read a novel set in Tokyo!